SVNIT Recruitment 2021-Technical Assistant
SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Jobs at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (Surat) has invited applications by issuing notifications to the post of Technical Assistant. According to the notification, chemical engineering/chemistry, computer science, and engineering, electronics electrical, instrumentation engineering, mechanical and civil engineering categories will be recruited for the post of a technical assistant.
Jobs at Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, see qualification, vacancy in the post of Technical Assistant at NIT Surat.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website svnitntrecruitment.mastersofterp.in. Let us tell you that the last date for applying online is 26 April 2021.
SVNIT Recruitment 2021-Technical Assistant
Short Details of Notification
Post Name -Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy -17
Pay Scale– Given In Notification
Qualification -graduation degree (B.V.Sc and A.H.) in Veterinary Science
Age Limit- Maximum Age: – 35 years
CLICK HERE FOR More JOB- Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For SVNIT Recruitment 2021
- The candidates applying for Vacancy should have the qualification according to the Related post. In case of educational qualification, BE / BTech / MCA or Diploma in Engineering or BSc with at least 60% marks in the relevant subject.
- It is necessary to have a master’s degree in science with at least 50 percent marks.
Age LIMIT –
- The maximum age of the candidates applying to these posts should be 30 years.
- According to the notification, SC, ST category will be given a relaxation of five years and OBC for three years.
For more information about educational qualification and age limit, click on the notification link given below
Selection Will be Based on either Written Exam/Interview.
As per Beverage Band-2 (9300-34,800) Rs. Per month + Grade Pay- 4200
Vacancy Detailed for SVNIT Recruitment 2021
Total Number of Posts
A total of 17 vacancies have been removed for the post of Technical Assistant
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Form.
|Application Fee for SVNIT Recruitment 2021|
|UR, EWS, OBC (Non-creamy layer) Candidates
||Rs. 1000 (Rupees One Thousand only)|
|For SC, ST, PwD, and Female candidates candidates||Exempted|
Application Fee Payment Mode-
Pay the Exam Fees Through through debit card, credit card, or net banking
How to apply for the SVNIT Recruitment 2021 vacancy:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online by 26 April 2021 by visiting the official website svnitntrecruitment.mastersofterp.in
- First, visit the official website, Go to the official site.
- And check for the SVNIT Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- If you are eligible, fill the application form without any mistakes
- Pay the application fee (If applicable)
- Submit the application form before the last date 26 April 2021
- Download the Application form number/acknowledgment number
Important Date for SVNIT Recruitment 2021
- Last date for online application: 26 April 2021
- Last date for accepting the copy of the filled application form: 6 May 2021
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Websites||CLICK HERE|
Important Instructions: It is important that you read the full notification/advertisement before applying.
Request – All of you are requested to share this Job SVNIT Recruitment 2021 link to your friends on Watts App Group and Facebook or other social networks as much as possible and help them in getting good employment too.
Disclaimer – The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is Only for the immediate information to the Examination an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document . While all efforts have been made to made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as Possible . We are not Responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Make being published in this Website and for any Loss to anybody or anything caused by the Shortcoming . Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this WEBSITE.