NCL Technician and Supervisor Online Form 2020
Northern Coal Field NCL has Announced the New vacancy for the High School ,ITI , Diploma and Engineering passed Student NCL Recruitment have various Post like as Technician and supervisor . sarkari exam
Those Candidate who are interested in this Recruitment NCL Technician and Supervisor Online Form 2020 And Complete all Eligible Criteria then the Interested and Eligible Candidate can Apply the Form the Online Mode .sarkari exam
|NCL Technician and Supervisor Recruitment Online Form 2020 |
Short Details of Notification
|Post Name|| |
|No. of Vacancy||250|
|Pay Scale||Given In Notification|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech Engineering Degree , Master Degree M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|Age Limit||· Minimum Age – Not Available in Recruitment |
· Maximum Age – 30 Years
|Job Location||All Student Can Apply|
|Click Here For More JOB|
Eligibility Criteria For NCL Technician and Supervisor Online Form 2020
Assistant Foreman (Supervisor )-
The Candidate must be Passed from the 3 Year Engineering Diploma in Electronic / Mechanical Engineering in any Recognized Board in India .
The candidate must be Class 10th High School Exam with ITI Certificate in Related Trade in any Recognized Institute in India .
Age LIMIT –
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Recruitment Rules .
Vacancy Detailed for NCL Technician and Supervisor Online Form 2020
|S.NO.||Post Name||Total No. Of Vacancy|
|1||Assistant Foreman (Supervisor )||79|
Category Wise Vacancy Details –
|Assistant Foreman (E&T)||04||01||00||01||01||07|
|Assistant Foreman (Mechanical)||32||10||06||10||14||72|
How to Fill Form-
- NCL Technician and Supervisor Recruitment Online Form 2020
- Candidate can Apply Between 03 /08/2020 to 25/08/2020.
- Candidate read the full notification before apply the Vacancy application form of NCL Technician and Supervisor Online Form 2020.
- Kindly check all the Document ID Proof , Address detailed ,Basic Detailed .
- Kindly all Document Scan Copy of Photo , Sign, ID Proof etc.
- Before Submit the application form must check the preview all Detailed.
- If Student required to pay the application Fee submit, If you have not required application fees your form is not complete.
- Take a print out all final detailed submit form.
Interested Candidate can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Form. sarkari exam
|Application FEES for NCL Technician and Supervisor Online Form 2020|
|For General / OBC / EWS Candidates||500/-|
|For SC/ST / PH Candidate||00/- (No application fee)|
Pay the Exam Fee through Online Mode with Debit Card/ Credit Card , Net Banking and Pay Offline Free Mode.
|Important Date for NCL Technician and Supervisor Online Form 2020|
|Application Begin||03 August 220|
|Last Date For Apply Online||25 August 220|
|Last Date for Fees Payment||25 August 220|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||Link Activate on 03 August 2020|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Websites||CLICK HERE|
- NTPC Experience Engineering Online Form 2020
- UPPCL Technician Electrical Online Form 2020
- Bihar BPSC Assistant Engineer Electronic online form 2020
- SSC CPO SI Online 2020
- LIC Recruitment 2020
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2020
- Army Rally Bharti 2020
- SSC MTS Online Form 2020- 8000 Vacancies
- BCECE City Manager Online Form 2020
- DRDO Scientist B Online Form 2020
- Indira Gandhi Agriculture University (IGAU) Recruitment 2020
- India post GDS online form 2020
- Delhi Forest Guard / Ranger Application Form
- Drdo Apprentice Job 2020
Disclaimer – The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is Only for the immediate information to the Examination an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document . While all efforts have been made to made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as Possible . We are not Responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Make being published in this Website and for any Loss to anybody or anything caused by the Shortcoming . Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this WEBSITE.