Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
Oil India Limited are Invited for the Sr. Assistant -1 Steno Typist Grade –VII , Sr. Assistant -1 Hindi Translator Grade-VII , Jr. Assistant Clerk- cum- Computer Operator Grade –V and Jr. Assistant-I Hindi Typist Cum Computer Operator Grade-V Various Vacancy in Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020.
Those Candidate who are interested in this Oil India limited Recruitment 2020 and Complete all eligibility Criteria then the Eligible and interested student Apply the Online MODE.
| Oil India Limited Recruitment Online Form 2020
Short Details of Notification
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|No. of Vacancy||09 Post|
|Pay Scale||Given In Notification|
|Qualification||12th ,Diploma, Graduate|
|Age Limit||18-33 Years|
|Job Location||All India|
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|
Eligibility Criteria For the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
Sr.Assistant-1 Steno Typist Grade-VII-
- The Candidate must be Graduate in any Discipline from Recognized University .
- Must Posses shorthand Course with Minimum Speed of 80 words per minutes and computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 Words per minutes.
- Must have 06 (six) months Diploma / Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office , Excel , Spread –Sheet and MS Power point .
Sr. Assistant Hindi Translator Grade-VII-
- The candidate must be Graduate from Recognized University with Hindi as a Major Subject as well as English as on of the elective subject in Pass course .
- Must have Certificate or Diploma in Hindi Translator Course from a Recognized Institute .
- Must have 06 (six) Months diploma / Certificate in computer Application and be conversant with Bilingual Processing (Hindi and English typing)
Jr. Assistant-I Clerk-cum-computer Operator Grade-V –
- The candidate must be 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board / University .
- Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Excel , MS Powerpoint etc.
- Proficiency in Computer with Minimum Typing speed of 30 (Thirty) word per minutes.
Jr. Assistant- I Hindi Typist Cum Computer Operator Grade-V-
- The Candidate must be 10+2 or Equivalent in Any Stream from a Govt. Recognized Board .
- Must have minimum 06 (six) Months Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application and Should be fully Conversant with MS Word , MS Excel , MS PowerPoint etc.
- Proficiency in Computer typing with minimum Bilingual (Hindi and English ) typing Speed of 30 (thirty ) words per minutes
Age LIMIT –
|General||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years|
|SC||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 35 Years|
|OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)||Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 33 years|
|Person with Bench mark Disability / Ex-Serviceman||As per Government Directives|
Vacancy Detailed for the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
|Sr.Assistant-1 Steno Typist Grade-VII-||01||01||00||01||03|
|Sr. Assistant Hindi Translator Grade-VII-||01||00||00||00||01|
|Jr. Assistant-I Clerk-cum-computer Operator Grade-V –||02||01||00||01||04|
|Jr. Assistant- I Hindi Typist Cum Computer Operator Grade-V-||01||00||00||00||01|
How to Fill Form-
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020. Candidate can Apply Between 02/06/2020 to 01/07/2020.
- Candidate read the full notification before apply the Vacancy application form of Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
- Kindly check all the Document ID Proof , Address detailed ,Basic Detailed .
- Kindly all Document Scan Copy of Photo , Sign, ID Proof etc.
- Before Submit the application form must check the preview all Detailed.
- If Student required to pay the application Fee submit, If you have not required application fees your form is not complete.
- Take a print out all final detailed submit form.
|For General / OBC Candidates||200/-|
|For SC/ST /PwBD /EWS / Ex-Serviceman Candidate||No Fee|
Pay the Exam Fee through Online Mode with Debit Card/ Credit Card , Net Banking.
|Important Date for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||02nd June 2020|
|Last Date For Apply Online||01th July 2020|
|Last Date for Fees Payment||01th July 2020|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card Available||Notified Soon|
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Websites||CLICK HERE|
- Army Rally Bharti 2020
- SSC MTS Online Form 2020- 8000 Vacancies
- BCECE City Manager Online Form 2020
- DRDO Scientist B Online Form 2020
- Indira Gandhi Agriculture University (IGAU) Recruitment 2020
- India post GDS online form 2020
- Delhi Forest Guard / Ranger Application Form
- Drdo Apprentice Job 2020
Disclaimer – The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is Only for the immediate information to the Examination an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document . While all efforts have been made to made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as Possible . We are not Responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Make being published in this Website and for any Loss to anybody or anything caused by the Shortcoming . Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this WEBSITE.