India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Online From or Result 2020
India Post ( Bhartiya Dak Vibhag ) has Recently for the Gramin Dak Sevak Dak GDS and Upload Result for the POST of Gramin Dak Sevak GDS in Various States Recruitment 2019.
Those Candidate who are interested in this India Post Gramin Dak Sevak 2020 And Complete all eligible Criteria then the Candidate apply the Online Mode .
| India Post GDS Recruitment Online Form 2020 |
Short Details of Notification
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancy||Various Post|
|Pay Scale||Given In Notification|
|Qualification||Minimum 10th Class (High School)|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Job Location||All India|
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|
Eligibility Criteria For the India Post GDS Online Form 2020
- The Candidate must be Passed Matrix Level (High School) Exam in Mathematic and English from Related State Board / Central Board in India.
- Read the State Wise Notification Details for More Details .
Age LIMIT –
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age -40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rues
Vacancy Detailed for the India Post GDS Online Form 2020
|State Name||Total Post||Registration Date||Apply Online Date|
|Haryana||608||08 June-07 July 2020||08 June-07 July 2020|
|Madhya Pradesh||2834||08 June-07 July 2020||08 June-07 July 2020|
|Uttrakhand||724||08 June-07 July 2020||08 June-07 July 2020|
|Uttar Pradesh (Cycle II)||3951||23 March-07 May 2020|
|West Bengal (Cycle II)||2021||18 Feb to 18 March 2020||18 Feb to 18 March 2020|
|Assam||919||27 Jan to 09 Feb 2020||27 Jan to 09 Feb 2020|
|West Bengal||5778||05 Dec to 14 Dec 2019||05 Dec to 14 Dec 2019|
|Maharashtra||3650||01 Nov to 03 Dec 2019||01 Nov to 03 Dec 2019|
|Andhra Pradesh / Telangana / Chhattisgarh||5476||22 Oct to 21 Nov 2019||22 Oct to 21 Nov 2019|
|Bihar/Gujarat/Karnataka/Kerala /Punjab||9147||05 Aug to 22 Sept 2020||05 Aug to 22 Sept 2020|
|Delhi||174||06 June to 05 July 2019||13 June to 19 July 2019|
|Jharkhand||804||06 June to 05 July 2019||13 June to 19 July 2019|
|Himachal Pradesh||757||06 June to 05 July 2019||13 June to 19 July 2019|
How to Fill Form-
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Online From 2020.
- Candidate read the full notification before apply the Vacancy application form of India Post Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Online From 2020
- Kindly check all the Document ID Proof , Address detailed ,Basic Detailed .
- Kindly all Document Scan Copy of Photo , Sign, ID Proof etc.
- Before Submit the application form must check the preview all Detailed.
- If Student required to pay the application Fee submit, If you have not required application fees your form is not complete.
- Take a print out all final detailed submit form.
|Application FEES for India Post GDS Online Form 2020|
|For General / OBC Candidates||100/-|
|For SC/ST Candidate||No Fee|
|For PH Candidate||No Fee|
|For All Category Female Candidate||No Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee Through Credit Card , Debit Card , Net Banking , India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Office /GPO Only.
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Pay Exam Fee||CLICK HERE|
|Complete Application Form||CLICK HERE|
|Download Result (Kerala)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Result (Bihar)||CLICK HERE|
|Re open Notice (Assam Circle)||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Websites||CLICK HERE|
- Army Rally Bharti 2020
- SSC MTS Online Form 2020- 8000 Vacancies
- BCECE City Manager Online Form 2020
- DRDO Scientist B Online Form 2020
- Indira Gandhi Agriculture University (IGAU) Recruitment 2020
- India post GDS online form 2020
- Delhi Forest Guard / Ranger Application Form
- Drdo Apprentice Job 2020
Disclaimer – The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is Only for the immediate information to the Examination an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document . While all efforts have been made to made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as Possible . We are not Responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Make being published in this Website and for any Loss to anybody or anything caused by the Shortcoming . Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this WEBSITE.