Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC 2020 online form.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC is invited to Online application form for various vacancies.
Those candidates are interested in following vacancies then they can read the full notification before applying online.
|Name of the Post||Various posts of HSSC.|
|No. of vacancies||1137|
|Qualification||10th ,12th, Bachelor’s degree, ITI, Diploma|
|Age Limit||17-42 Age relaxation extra as per HSSC rules.|
Eligibility criteria for Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC:-
- Election Naib Tehsildar / Election Kanungo- Passed from the BA/B. Com Degree in recognized university in India.
- Work Supervisor- Passed Class 10 matric with ITI certificate in building maintenance/ building constructor and 2 years’ experience.
- Auto Diesel Mechanic- Passed class 10 matric with ITI in mechanic diesel/ Mechanic motor vehicle and 2 years’ experience.
- Carpenter – Passed class 10 matric with ITI in carpenters trade and 3 years’ experience.
- Plumber- Passed class 10 Matric with ITI certificate plumber/ fitter and 2 years’
- Telephone Operator- Passed class 10 Matric with 1 year experience.
- Surveyor- Passed class 10 Matric with ITI certificate surveyor and 2 years’ experience.
- Painter- Passed class 10 matric with ITI certificate and 2 years’ experience.
- Mason- Passed class 10 matric with ITI certificate mason building constructor and 2 years’ experience.
- Mechanic AC/Refrigerator- Passed class 10 metric with ITI certificate refrigeration and 2 years’
- Lift Operator- Passed class 10 metric with 5 years’ experience.
- Charge man- Passed class 10 Matric with ITI certificate refrigeration and 5 years’
- Charge man Electrical- Passed class 10 metric with ITI certificate electrician and 5 years’ experience.
- Electrician- Passed class 10 Matric with ITI certificate electrician/ wireman and 2 years’
- Machine Tool Operator- Passed class 10 matric ITI certificate welder/ machinist/ turner and 2 years’
- Auto Electrician- Passed class 10 metric ITI certificate with Motor Mechanic and 3 years’ experience.
- Charge man Miscellaneous- Passed class 10 Matric ITI certificate 5 years’ experience in mechanic diesel/ Mechanic motor vehicle/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Turner.
- Storekeeper- Passed class 10 matric end 3 years’ experience.
- Fitter heavy machine- Passed class 10 matric certificate with ITI certificate in Fitter and years’ experience.
- Supervisor- Passed class 10 matric certificate with ITI Motor Mechanics and 2 years’ experience.
- Blacksmith- Passed class 10 matric with 8 years’ experience.
- Workshop Machinery Operator- Passed class 10 matric with ITI certificate Welder/Turner/ Machinist and 2 years’ experience.
- Charge man Heavy Plant – Passed Class 10 matric with ITI certificate in Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanics Motor Vehicle with 2 years’ experience.
- Inspector- Passed Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- Section Officer- Passed B. Com with 3 years’ experience.
- Substation Generator Attendant- Passed Class 10 Matric with ITI Certificate in Electrical with 2 years’ experience.
- Electrician – Passed Class 10 Matric with ITI certificate in Electrical/Wireman.
- Junior Mechanic- ITI /Diploma in Recognized Institute.
- Account Clerk- Passed B. Com with 55%Marks.
- Storekeeper – Bachelor’s degree in any stream with 2 years’ experience.
- Store Clerk- Passed Class 10 With 1 years’ experience.
- Assistant Seed Production Officer- B.Sc/ M. Sc in Agriculture.
- Account Assistant- B.Com With 1 years’ experience.
- Senior Mechanics- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years’ experience.
- Marketing assistant- Bachelor’s degree with 1 years’ experience.
- TGT Punjabi- Bachelor’s degree with Punjabi Subject and B. Ed.
- Turner instructor- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or its equivalent in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial engineering.
- Fitter instructor- Degree/ Diploma in engineering/ technology or its equivalent in Mechanical/ production/ Industrial/ Fabrication engineering.
- Carpenter instructor- ITI certificate in carpenter.
- Pharmacist- 10+2 with science and diploma in pharmacy.
- Laboratory technician- 10+2 Intermediate with science and diploma in laboratory technician.
Post by Category: – (Haryana HSSC 2020 online form )
|01||Election Naib Tehsildar||04||01||01||Zero||Zero||06|
|04||Auto Diesel Mechanic||22||06||04||Zero||07||39|
|11||Mechanic AC/ refrigerator||05||01||Zero||Zero||01||23|
|14||Charge man Electrical||06||01||01||Zero||02||10|
|16||Machine tool Operator||05||01||Zero||Zero||01||07|
|18||Charge man Miscellaneous||07||01||01||Zero||02||11|
|20||Fitter Heavy Machine||22||06||04||Zero||07||39|
|23||Workshop Machinery Operator||07||02||02||Zero||02||14|
|24||Charge man Heavy Plant||09||02||01||Zero||02||14|
|27||Substation Generator Attendant||01||01||Zero||Zero||Zero||02|
|33||Assistant Seed Production Officer||15||05||03||03||05||31|
|How to fill form of HSSC: –
Important date: –
· Application Begin: – March 27th, 2020
· Last Date for Apply Online: – April 17th, 2020
· Fee Deposit Last Date: – April 22nd, 2020
· Exam Date: – Notified soon
· Admit Card Available: – Notified soon
Application Fee: – (Haryana HSSC 2020 online form )
Some Useful Important Links For HSSC: –
Download Change Date Notification (due to Coronavirus) – Click Here
- India post GDS online form 2020
- Delhi Forest Guard / Ranger Application Form
Disclaimer – The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is Only for the immediate information to the Examination an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document . While all efforts have been made to made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as Possible . We are not Responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Make being published in this Website and for any Loss to anybody or anything caused by the Shortcoming . Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this WEBSITE.