DSSSB Teaching Recruitment 2021: 1809 Special Teacher, Assistant Foreman, PA, JE, and various vacancy
DSSSB Teaching Recruitment 2021:- 1809 Special Teacher, Assistant Foreman, PA, JE and various vacancy, last date: 14 April 2021
Advertisement No. – 01/21
DSSSB TGT Vacancy: DSSSB has issued official notification for 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduate Pass 1809 Special Teacher, Assistant Foreman, PA, JE and various vacancy
The advertisement released for recruitment to other posts including Teacher Posts, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) 1809. Deadline: 14 April 2021
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF) has invited applications for various posts. If you are interested in this DSSSB recruitment 2021 then you can apply for DSSSB online before the last date.
The information related to DSSSB Recruitment Notification 2021 is as follows.
DSSSB Teaching Recruitment 2021
Short Details of Notification
Post Name -Special Teacher, Assistant Foreman, PA, JE, and various vacancy
No. of Vacancy -1809
Pay Scale– Given In Notification
Qualification -Different Post For Different degree (Given Below in Details)
Age Limit-Given Below
CLICK HERE FOR More JOB- Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For DSSSB Teaching Recruitment 2021
- For Technical Assistant (Public Health): Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board. (2) Diploma minimum of 2 years of regular duration in the relevant trade awarded by the State Board of Technical Education/Recognized University or B.Sc in relevant field or equivalent
- For Laboratory Attendant: 12th pass from a recognized Board / University with Physics, Chemistry, Maths (PCM) as subjects OR 12th Pass from a recognized Board /University with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) as subject
- For Assistant Chemist: Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry as a Major Subject from a recognized University/ Institute; and Two years experience in the Chemical Analysis of the water effluent, sewage or of reagent used in water treatment plants or in the treatment of water and sewage in a treatment plant OR Bachelor’s degree in Science with Chemistry as a Major Subject from a recognized University/ Institute; and11. Master’s degree in Chemistry from a recognized University/Institute
- For Assistant Engineer E&M: Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) : Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering. Three years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering plus two years experience in planning, execution, and maintenance of Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering works.
- For Draftsman Grade I : Diploma in Architectural Assistantship. Two years post qualification experience of preparation of drawing. Maps estimates and in Autocad or 10th passed from a recognized school/ Board. Passed Diploma in Draftsmanship from a recognized Board/Institution. Three years post qualification experience in preparation of drawing. Maps estimates and in Autocad.
- For Personal Assistant: 12th pass from a recognized school/ Board/ University.The candidate will be given a dictation in English/ Hindi for 10 minutes at the speed of 100 w.p.in. The dictated matter should be transcribed on the Computer in 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes(Hindi).
- For Pharmacist: Matric or equivalent from a recognized Institution. Training in Upvaid/ Bheshja Kalpak course /Diploma in Unani Pharmacy of not less than 02 years from a Government Organization
- For Pharmacist Homeopathic: 10+2 with Science Subject.2. Diploma in Homoeopathy Pharmacy of not less than 02 years from a Government Board / Institution.
- For Assistant Director: Master of Business Administration or its equivalent
- For Assistant Grade-II: 12th Pass from any recognized Board / Institute with at least 50 percent marks and having 06 months certificate course in Computer Application. OR Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University / Institute with at least 45% marks
- For Junior Stenographer (English) : 12th passed from any recognized Board / Institute with English as a subject. Skill Test norms: (i) Dictation: 10 Mts. @ 80 W.P.M(English) (ii) Transcription: 50 Mts. on computer
- For Junior Engineer Electronics: Degree Holder in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government or Diploma Holder in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government with 2 years professional experience in the electrical engineering field
- For Scientific Assistant Biology: Master’s degree in Zoology or Botany or Anthropology or Human Biology or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Genetics or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Forensic Science with Zoology or Botany as one of the subject at B.Sc. level from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Security Supervisor: Matriculation or equivalent Exam from a recognized Board
- For Assistant Foreman : 3 years diploma is required either in Automobile Engineering or in Mechanical Engineering or in Electrical Engineering
- For Carpenter II Class: Certificate in Carpentry from I.T.I. of a recognized Institution. 2 Years professional experience
- For Assistant Filter supervisor: Matriculation pass from a recognized University / Board or equivalent. One year experience of working on Filters
- For Programmer: Graduate from a recognized university or its equivalent. Speed – 8000 key depression per hour for data entry work.
- For TGT (Deaf & Dumb): Bachelor Degree with B.Ed. (Special Education for hearing impaired)from a recognized University / Institute or B.Ed. (General) with one year diploma in Special education for the hearing impaired from a recognized institute, Or B.Ed. (General) with two year diploma in special education for the hearing impaired from a recognized institute, or B.Ed. (General) with a post-graduate professional diploma in special education (Pgpd) for the hearing impaired from a recognized institute/university, or5. B.Ed. Special Education and Post Graduate Professional certificate in special education (PGPC) for hearing impaired from a recognized institute/university, or Senior Diploma in teaching the deaf from
- For Special Educator Primary: Senior Secondary School Certificate (12th Class or its equivalent from recognized Board / Institute. 2 years Diploma program in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India ln any category Of Disability or any other equivalent qualification approved by the Rehabilitation Council of India. Pass in CTET
Age LIMIT – age calculation as on 20.04.2021
- Technical Assistant – 18 to 27 years
- Laboratory Attendant – 18 to 27 Years
- Assistant Chemist – 30 years
- Assistant Engineer E&M – 30 Years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical) – 30 Years
- Draftsman Grade I – 30 Years
- Personal Assistant – 30 Years
- Pharmacist – 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Grade-II – 18 to 27 years
- Junior Stenographer (English) – 18 to 27 years
- Junior Engineer Electronics – 18 to 30 years
- Scientific Assistant Biology – 18 to 27 years
- Security Supervisor – 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Foreman – 18 to 35 years
- Carpenter II Class – 18 to 27 years
- Assistant Filter supervisor – 18 to 27 years
- Programmer – 30 Years
- TGT (Deaf & Dumb) – 30 Years
- Special Educator Primary – 30 Years
05 years for SC / ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for PWD candidates
Selection Process: The selection shall be made through One Tier/Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable
DSSSB Teacher Salary 2021
|Post||Pay Scale||Salary (Approx.)|
|TGT Teacher||Rs. 9,300-34,800 +Pay Grade 4600||Rs. 49988|
|PGT Teacher||Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Pay Grade 4800||Rs. 52938|
|PRT Teacher||Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Pay Grade 4200||Rs. 39420|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200||Rs. 46000|
Vacancy Detailed for DSSSB Teaching Recruitment 2021
Total Posts – 1809
Interested Candidates can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Form.
|Application Fee for DSSSB Teaching Recruitment 2021|
|UR, EWS, and OBC candidates||Rs 100 / –|
|SC / ST / PWD candidates.||No fee|
Pay the examination fee through debit card, credit card, net banking, or offline.
How to apply for DSSSB Teaching Recruitment 2021 Vacancy:
Interested candidates can apply online through the DSSSB website www.dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in or https://dsssbonline.nic.in
- Visit the official website of @DSSSB TGT Vacancy
- Go to the Recruitment section and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Application Form and fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Finally, submit the application form and pay the application fee if applicable,
- Download the application form for future Used
|Important Date for DSSSB Teaching Recruitment 2021|
|Application Begin to Start Filling||15 March 2021|
|Last Date For Apply Online||14 April 2021|
|Last date for payment of the fee||14 April 2021|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Websites||CLICK HERE|
DSSSB 2021 Exam Pattern for PGT/TGT
The Exam Pattern for the DSSSB TGT/PGT Exam is given below:
|Subjects||No. of questions||No. of Marks|
|1. Mental ability and reasoning ability
3. English Language & Comprehension
4. Hindi Language & comprehension
5. Numerical Aptitude & Data interpretation.
|100||(20 marks each)
|MCQs pertaining to Post-Graduation qualification
teaching methodology required for the post.
DSSSB PRT (DOE) Final Cut-off 2019
Check the category-wise DSSSB cutoff based on which candidates have been shortlisted for Primary Teacher post:
Important Question Related to this Vacancy:-
Q1: What is DSSSB?
Ans: Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is a board which conducts recruitment examination for various posts under the departments of Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCT Delhi).
Q2: What is the age limit and age relaxation for the exam?
Ans: The age limit is different for different posts and this is confirmed by the notice of examination published in the employment notification.
Q3: What is the plan for the examinations conducted by DSSSB?
Ans: DSSSB conducts examinations every year for various posts, for which the notification is notified in the concerned notification.
Q4: What is the last date of DSSSB Application 2021?
Ans: 14 April 2021 is the last date of DSSSB application 2021.
Q5: What is the official website of DSSSB?
Ans: The official website of DSSSB is https //delhi.gov.in/.
Q6: What is the DSSSB Application Form Fee for SC / ST / PH candidates?
Ans: There is no application fee for SC / ST / PH candidates.
Important Instructions: It is important that you read the full notification/advertisement before applying.
Request – All of you are requested to share this Job DSSSB Teaching Recruitment 2021 link to your friends on Whatsapp Group and Facebook or other social networks as much as possible and help them in getting good employment too.