SSC CPO SI Online 2020
Staff Selection Commission SSC , New Delhi and Regional of Pan India are Recently Invited for the Online Application Form of the Recruitment of CPO SI Delhi Police 2020. bsf recruitment
Those candidate who interested in this SSC CPO SI Online 2020 And Complete all Eligible Criteria then Apply the form in Online MODE.
| SSC CPO SI Recruitment Online Form 2020
Short Details of Notification
|Post Name||Delhi SI , Other Post|
|No. of Vacancy||1,564 Post|
|Pay Scale||Given In Notification|
|Age Limit||20-25 Years|
|Job Location||All India|
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|
Eligibility Criteria For SSC CPO SI Online 2020
The Candidate must be Degree in any stream with Driving License .
The candidate must be passed from the Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in any Recognized University in India .
Age LIMIT –
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age -25 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules .
|Vacancy Details Total : 1564 Post|
|Sub Inspector Delhi Police||Male||41||10||10||13||17||91|
|Sub Inspector GD in CAPF||Male||421||281||104||156||78||1040|
|Sub Inspector GD in BSF||Male||94||63||23||35||17||232|
|Sub Inspector GD in ITBP||Male||22||07||03||04||0||36|
|Sub Inspector GD in CISF||Male||08||05||01||03||01||18|
|Sub Inspector GD in SSB||Male||08||04||01||03||0||16|
|Physical Eligibility Criteria|
|Gender||Height||Chest||Race||Time||Long Jump||High Jump||Shot Put||Chances|
|Male (General / OBC / SC)||170 CMS||80-85||100 Meter||16 Sec||3.65 Meter||1.2 Meter||4.5 Meter||3|
|Male ST||162.5 CMS||77-82|
|Female (General / OBC /SC)||157 CMS||NA||100 Meter||18 Sec||2.7 Meter||0.9 Meter||NA||3|
How to Fill Form-
- SSC CPO SI Online 2020. Candidate can Apply Between 18/05/2020 to 22/06/2020.
- Candidate read the full notification before apply the Vacancy application form of SSC CPO SI Online 2020.
- Kindly check all the Document ID Proof , Address detailed ,Basic Detailed .
- Kindly all Document Scan Copy of Photo , Sign, ID Proof etc.
- Before Submit the application form must check the preview all Detailed.
- If Student required to pay the application Fee submit, If you have not required application fees your form is not complete.
- Take a print out all final detailed submit form.
|Application FEES for SSC CPO SI Online 2020|
|For General / OBC Candidates||100/-|
|For SC/ST /EXs Candidate||0/- No Fee|
|All Category Female||0/- No Fee|
Pay the Exam Fee through Offline Mode and Online Mode with Debit Card/ Credit Card , Net Banking or Pay Exam Fee through Offline E- Challan Fee Mode Submit E Challen at any Branches of State of Banks of India .
Interested Candidate Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online .
|Important Date for SSC CPO SI Online 2020|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||17th June 2020|
|Last Date For Apply Online||16th July 2020 ; 11:30pm Only|
|Last Date for Fees Payment||18th July 2020|
|Last Date Offline Payment||22th July 2020|
|Exam Date (Paper -1)||29th September to 05th October 2020|
|Exam Date (Paper-2)||01th March 2021|
|Some Important Links|
|Apply Online (Registration )||CLICK HERE|
|Login to Complete Form||CLICK HERE|
|More Jobs||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Websites||CLICK HERE|
- Army 155 Base Hospital Tezpur Recruitment 2020
- LIC Recruitment 2020
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2020
- Army Rally Bharti 2020
- SSC MTS Online Form 2020- 8000 Vacancies
- BCECE City Manager Online Form 2020
- DRDO Scientist B Online Form 2020
- Indira Gandhi Agriculture University (IGAU) Recruitment 2020
- India post GDS online form 2020
- Delhi Forest Guard / Ranger Application Form
- Drdo Apprentice Job 2020
Disclaimer – The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is Only for the immediate information to the Examination an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document . While all efforts have been made to made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as Possible . We are not Responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Make being published in this Website and for any Loss to anybody or anything caused by the Shortcoming . Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this WEBSITE.