ARO Patiala Army Rally Bharti 2020
Army Recruiting Office (ARO) Patiala , Punjab has issued a Latest Notification for Patiala Army Bharti 2020 for the Post of Solider General Duty , Soldier Technical , Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary , Soldier Clerk / Store keeper Technical / Inventory Management Vacancy.
ARO Patiala army Bharti 2020 Rally will be Held for Eligible and Interested Candidate of District , Fatehgarh Sahib , Barnala , Mansa , Sangrur and Patiala (Punjab). Patiala army Bharti 2020 Date from 1 August TO 13 August 2020 .
Those Candidate who are interested in this ARO Patiala army Rally Bharti 2020 and Complete all Eligibility Criteria then the interested and Eligible Candidate Apply the Online MODE.
| Army Rally Bharti 2020-ARO Patiala
Short Details of Notification
|Post Name||Various post|
|No. of Vacancy||Not Given|
|Pay Scale||Not Specified|
|Qualification||Minimum 10th Class (High School), 12th (intermediate)|
|Age Limit||17 ½ -23 Years|
|Job Location||All India|
|CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS|
Eligibility Criteria For the ARO Patiala army Rally Bharti 2020
Solider (General Duty )-
The Candidate must be Passed from the Class 10th / Metric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each Subject . For Board Following Grading System Min of D Grade (33-40) in each subject or grade which contains 33% and overall Aggregate of C2 grate.
Soldier Technical –
The Candidate must be Exam 10+2 Intermediate exam Pass in Science with Physics , Chemistry , Maths and English with Minimum 50% Marks in aggregate and 40% MARKS in Each Subject.
Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary –
The Candidate must be passed in Science with Physics , Chemistry , Biology and English with Minimum 50% Marks in aggregate and Minimum 40% in Each Subject.
The Candidate must be passed 10+2 / Intermediate Pass in science with Physics , Chemistry , Botany , Zoology and English with Minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate and 40% in each Subject.
Soldier clerk /Store keeper Technical / Inventory Management –
The Candidate must be passed from the 10+2 / Intermediate Exam Pass in any Stream (ARTS , Commerce and Science )with 60% Marks in aggregate and Minimum 50% in each subject . Securing 50% in English and Maths /Accountant / Book Keeping in Class 12th is Mandatory .
Age LIMIT –
- Minimum Age – 17 ½ Years
- Maximum Age -23 Years
Selection Process –
- Physical Fitness Test. (Read Full Notification)
- Physical Measurement Test. (Read Full Notification)
- Medical Test , written Test . (Read Full Notification)
How to Fill Form-
- ARO Patiala army Rally Bharti 2020 . Candidate can Apply Between 01/06/2020 to 16/06/2020.
- Candidate read the full notification before apply the Vacancy application form of ARO Patiala army Rally Bharti 2020
- Kindly check all the Document ID Proof , Address detailed ,Basic Detailed .
- Kindly all Document Scan Copy of Photo , Sign, ID Proof etc.
- Before Submit the application form must check the preview all Detailed.
- If Student required to pay the application Fee submit, If you have not required application fees your form is not complete.
- Take a print out all final detailed submit form.
|Application FEES for ARO Patiala army Rally Bharti 2020|
|There is No Application Fee|
There is No payment Mode.
|Important Date for ARO Patiala army Rally Bharti 2020|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||01nd June 2020|
|Last Date For Apply Online||16th June 2020|
|Rally Date||01/08/2020- 16/08/2020|
Venue- (Rally Bharti)
1 ADSR Ground (opposite Flying Cub , Patiala – Sangrur Road ) , Patiala , Punjab
|Some Important Links for ARO Patiala army Rally Bharti 2020|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
|Download Notification||CLICK HERE|
|Official Websites||CLICK HERE|
- SSC MTS Online Form 2020- 8000 Vacancies
- BCECE City Manager Online Form 2020
- DRDO Scientist B Online Form 2020
- Indira Gandhi Agriculture University (IGAU) Recruitment 2020
- India post GDS online form 2020
- Delhi Forest Guard / Ranger Application Form
- Drdo Apprentice Job 2020
Disclaimer – The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is Only for the immediate information to the Examination an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document . While all efforts have been made to made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as Possible . We are not Responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Make being published in this Website and for any Loss to anybody or anything caused by the Shortcoming . Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this WEBSITE.